Terms & Conditions
CMC Maritime Academy-Chennai (the Institute) is very strict regarding attendance. Candidates should kindly ensure that all their other programs are taken care of before booking a course. Mid-course leaves and absenteeism is not acceptable, and is viewed very seriously by the Institute. If, for any reason, a candidate is unable to commence a pre-booked course on the due date, the same can be shifted to next available date, as per the availability of seats for that course, in any future batch.
- No shifting charge will be levied towards shifting the course(s) within the next six months. Cancellation charges will be applicable as per the policy of the Institute. However, these terms may be subject to change in future.
- For cancellation by candidates, of any course booked by them, the same should be intimated immediately to the Institute, so that course fees paid, may be refunded as per the policy of the Institute. The Institute may cancel the course at any juncture due to internal technical reasons or due to insufficient strength of the course. In such cases, the candidate will be informed of the same.
- As per D.G. Shipping rules, 100% attendance is mandatory for all Modular courses. Any candidate who has a shortfall in attendance needs to compensate the same by attending the relevant day missed, in the subsequent batch, subject to availability of a vacant seat. No extra fees will be levied for the same.
- After completing the payment you will be redirected back to CMC Maritime Academy Chennai website for payment confirmation message. Please don't press BACK or REFRESH button until you are directed back, you may see white screen in the process, which may take 2-3 mins
- Candidates attending practical courses such as PSCRB, PST, AFF, Basic FPFF, or their Refreshers, please bring a towel and a change of innerwear to replace your wet clothes.
- If the amount is debited from your bank account but an error page is displayed or the course is not booked, kindly report such occurrence to our email i.d. Any extra payment credited to our account by online-errors/ candidate's mistake will be refunded by non-cash methods to the candidate, when they arrive at the Institute for the course.
- it may take up to 48hrs to get confirmation from our bank, regarding your fees payment via online transaction. Please be patient if you have mistakenly paid extra fees. The refund of excess fees will be disbursed only after proper verification with our bank.
- For Practical courses such as PSCRB, AFF, FPFF, PST etc. please follow Special Instructions sent to candidate by email, to avoid any complications and delays before commencement or during the course
All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Chennai City only.
- Any Refunds of Fees will be issued only by non-cash methods, such as crossed cheques or Online reverse-transfers etc.
- Candidates are requested not to make last-minute cancellations, as other Mariners may be deprived of seats in that course.
- Original Fees-Receipt MUST be submitted for any fees-refund. Refunds shall be processed as soon as practicable. Fees Refunds will not be processed without original receipt.
- Please keep your Original Fees Receipts very safely, as Duplicate receipts are not issued to any candidates as per CMC Policy.
The Institute, as a merchant, shall be not be under any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
All information collected through the website of CMC Maritime Academy Chennai will be treated as private and confidential. All information supplied by the candidate is only used for administrative and/or educational purposes of CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI , or in accordance with any specific consent given by the candidate. CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI does not make any personal information supplied by you, available to a third party unless it is required and/or permitted by law.
The Institute claims copyright ownership of all information stored on its website, unless expressly stated otherwise. Please do not copy or distribute any material found on this website without the explicit written agreement of CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI .
- Website Users should consult directly with CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI (via email or telephone) to confirm the accuracy, completeness and currency of information found on the site, particularly before taking any action in reliance upon or based upon such information.
- CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI reserves all rights for this website, as well as the right to make changes to any material on its websites at any time, including, but not limited to, details relating to courses, admissions, fees and services
- All Web links from this site to any external websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with, and/or endorsement of, the external site or its content by CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI , nor any commercial or other relationship with the owners of such site.
CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI will sell or share any of your personal information to any third party not related to CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI
CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI consistently strives to keep all the information stored on its websites up to date, but does not guarantee that the information provided is accurate or complete. All website information is provided "as is" and holds/contains no express or implied warranty. Any mistakes in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI claims copyright ownership of all information stored on its website. You may not copy or distribute material found on this website without the explicit written agreement CMC MARITIME ACADEMY CHENNAI.