Rules & Regulations
- Be punctual. Late coming may delay issuing of course certificates at the end of the course.
- Attend all days of the course. Lack of attendance will lead to withholding of certificate, till such time as absent-days are completed in the next course.
- Wear shoes. Sandals, Flip-flops, Floaters and slippers are not for Mariners such as us.
- Wear collared shirts / t-shirts. Collarless attire is suitable for jogging or the gym.
- Candidates attending practical courses such as PSCRB, PST, AFF, Basic FPFF, or their Refreshers, please bring a towel and a change of innerwear to replace your wet clothes.
- Submit a photocopy of a medical fitness certificate that is current/valid and issued by a D.G Approved Medical Examiner.
- Carry a valid Photographic i.d on your person at all times, for the refresher courses. Photo i.d may be ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: Passport, CDC, Driving License, Voter I.D, Aadhaar Card or Pan Card (new version with photo).
- Candidates are requested to take care of their personal belongings at all times. The Academy prides itself for being a safe and secure environment, but responsibility for any personal items belongs with the students at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
News & Events
- High voltage & Switch Gear Course Management Level new batches starts on Every Monday.
- High voltage & Switch Gear Course Operational Level New batches starts on Every Monday.
- Attractive package courses, click here.
- For admission or enquiries, contact Telephone: +91 44 42691188 / 42651199 / 26431188 / 26431199. Mobile: +91 98436 55985.